Automated Camera Inspection System. Could Be Installed on Fabric Inspection Machines.
Newly Developed Automatic Fabric Inspection (camera), Labeling, Cutting, Taping & Packing M/C.
Continuously Online Automatic Fabric Inspection and Packing Machine with Coveryors
5 - 60m/min
Standard Roll Diameter
(for model ST-WFIM-180 only)
Remark:Variable working width is possible and can be tailor-made to your requirements of processing needs.
ST-WFIM Fabric Inspection Machine with optional data collection and analysis system (4-point system) to handle a wide range of rolled woven materials.This machine can be supplied to operate from plait/loose fabrics to roll, or with various other fabric inlet and outlet options. Fabric inspection machine price in CN standard but high-quality.
1. End of Fabric Roll Automatic Stop Sensor - for Next Roll Joining
This will Allow for Continuous Fabric Inspection, from One Piece of Roll to Next;
2. Full Width Fabric Inspection
Fabric can be Checked under the Aid of Different Viewing and Lighting Options by its 30 Degree Fixed Angle Inspection Screen;
3. Accurate Fabric Length and Optional Weighing Machine
Fabric Roll Length and Weight can be Taken by Industrial Standard Measuring Systems with Digital Readouts to Give Consistent Fabric Roll Assessments;
4. Accurate Fabric Edge Controlling
Edge Alignment Photo-sensor for Perfect Roll Generation;
5. Consistent Roll Output - With Twin Rewinding Roller and Roll Hardness Adjustment
Processed Rolls are Rewound with the Correct Amount of Tension and are Consistent from Roll to Roll;
6. Versatile Fabric Input and Output Options - Synchronize with Other Production Operations
Optional systems are available for different fabric input and output presentations, roll to roll, continuous fabric input, etc.
7. Selvedge Shifting Device - Optional
Ideal for for Thick/Sulzer Selvedges;
8. Data Collection and Analysis System (4-point System) - Optional
100% Fabric Inspection with Software for Accurate Fabric Roll Analysis and Printout;
9. Linear Fabric Roll End Cutter - Optional
Full Width Cutting at the End of Processed Roll, Fast and Accurate.